This notice provides a summary of the policies and procedures that Access Investment Advisors Incorporated maintains to ensure the privacy of your personal information. As a client of Access, you share both personal and financial information with us. Your privacy is important to us, and we are dedicated to safeguarding your personal and financial information.
Unless it is otherwise required by law, it is the policy of Access to:
- hold all personal information in strict confidence at all times,
- prohibit the sale of personal information about current and/or former clients,
- obtain your express consent prior to disclosing any personal information to unaffiliated third parties,
- disclose personal information only with affiliated companies that provide us with administrative and technical support when it is reasonable and necessary for the purpose of carrying out our fiduciary duties and when we have received confirmation that the information will be used only for the purpose intended,
- maintain reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information,
- safely destroy all records we are no longer required to keep after the period of time required by our Records Retention Policy,